Development for employees of any level is a critical aspect for organizational effectiveness. Executive development is often overlooked but can really impact organizations. Executive or “business” coaching focuses on helping individuals go from where they are, to where they want themselves and their company to be.
Executive Coaching may be right for you if you are asking these questions:
- Have efforts to change myself, my team, or my company been disappointing?
- How can we develop new ways to attack old problems, instead of repeating mistakes?
- How well do our senior executives meet the challenge of leading and developing others in the organization?
- How are we building the capabilities of individuals who have been identified as future organizational leaders?
- How well are our executives dealing with a rapidly evolving work environment?
How It Works
The Coaching process begins by assessing the current situation, talking about goals, and planning actions to support the desired change. The foundation of a coaching relationship is forming a partnership to engage in a series of confidential conversations. The participant will practice new skills, receive feedback, reflect on results, adjust, and move forward. Typically, there is a six-month commitment.
Leaders today are required to understand many aspects of the organization. They can no longer rely solely on their own expertise and knowledge. They must understand the organization and the people that affect the results. The power they have lies not only in what they know and have done but how they interact, manage, lead, and work with others. The soft skills required are now even more important to their success. Coaching is one of the best methods to uncover, understand and make use of these skills to apply directly to their job responsibilities and improve their performance.
What Makes Our Coaching Process Different?
We focus on the person and the organization. Seity means ‘something unique about an individual or idea’. Development focuses on the person – Seity uses Adaptive Coaching. We meet the individual where they are. We offer methods that have a ‘stickiness factor’ and a catalyst for growth.